Format Notated Music
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- A boychik up-to-date
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Over There, 1917
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Military Band Music
- Can the soldiers forget
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- Temperance grand march
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- California grand march
- Pop goes the weasel
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- The beast of Berlin
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
- The mocking bird cotillons
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: And by the Author Remove
The New-England psalm-singer, or, American chorister containing a number of psalm-tunes, anthems, and canons : in ...
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results