Format Notated Music
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
- John Lomax
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Out of work
- Oh you Tigers
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- A boychik up-to-date
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Over There
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Sketches for cello sonata
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- He always came home to tea
- Musette pour piano et chant
- Over There, 1917
- Rose of Killarney
- A brivele der kale
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
- Got fun Avrohom
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: And by the Author Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results