- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Got fun Avrohom
- Anatole of Paris
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Stars and stripes forever
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Marching along No. 1
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Out of work
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- The Golem
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- The hermit's prophecy
- Florello Quick Step
- The junk man rag
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- K-4 Pacific
- General Halleck's grand march
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: And by the Author Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results