Format Notated Music
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Lincoln funeral march
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Amazing grace, Elvis Presley
- Real bloomer polka
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Amazing grace, Pipes and Drums and Military Band of the Royal ...
- My Lord's writing all the time
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- John Lomax
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- The Golem
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Stars and stripes forever
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Billings, William Remove Contributor: And to Be Sold by Them Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results