Format Notated Music
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- Anatole of Paris
- The Golem
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Florello Quick Step
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- The beast of Berlin
- Vive la republique
- John Lomax
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Out of work
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Billings, William Remove Contributor: By Deacon Elliot Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results