- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- General Halleck's grand march
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- He always came home to tea
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Mexican American Song
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Rose of Killarney
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Billings, William Remove Contributor: By Deacon Elliot Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 138 results