Format Notated Music
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Lincoln funeral march
- The Harrison song
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Melnotte's banjo
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Over There
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Billings, William Remove Contributor: By Deacon Elliot Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results