Format Notated Music
- The message of victory
- Nicholas Ypey, Afbeelding van den weg der planeet Venus, 1761.
- Carl Engel, chief of the Music Division, Library of Congress, ...
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- California grand march
- Zion waltz
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Sketches for piano sonata
- Can the soldiers forget
- Johannes Brahms, Quintett für Pianoforte, 2 Violinen, Bratsche &...
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- The Mothers' Offering
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Over There, 1917
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Florello Quick Step
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Out of work
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Hermit songs (sketches)
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Love's telegraph
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Billings, William Remove Contributor: By Gillam Bass Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results