- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- California grand march
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- My Lord's writing all the time
- The junk man rag
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Over There, 1917
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Out of work
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Temperance grand march
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Kingdom coming
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- The little old cabin in the lane
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Billings, William Remove Subject: Psalms (Music) Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770