- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Out of work
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Yzias Mizrajum
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Kingdom coming
- Pop goes the weasel
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Child of the angel wing
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Billings, William Remove Subject: Psalms (Music) Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 138 results