Format Notated Music
- A boychik up-to-date
- Over There
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Over there
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Alice in Wonderland
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- Stars and stripes forever
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Florello Quick Step
- The Everlasting Race
- John Lomax
- He always came home to tea
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- General Halleck's grand march
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: By Gillam Bass Remove
The New-England psalm-singer, or, American chorister containing a number of psalm-tunes, anthems, and canons : in ...
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results