Format Notated Music
- Maori: a Samoan song
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- A brivele der kale
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- The Golem
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Old Satan gets the hun
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- Kingdom coming
- Stars and stripes forever
- Wait for the wagon
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Over There
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Hodges, George Remove
The collection contains manuscript and printed music, writings, and other materials compiled and collected by Edward Hodges and subsequently by his son, John Sebastian Bach Hodges. Noteworthy among Edward Hodges' writings are ...
- Contributor: Smith, John Stafford - Hodges, George
- Original Format: Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 1790