- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- He always came home to tea
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- John Lomax
- Kingdom coming
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- The Harrison song
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Newland, William Augustine Remove
Primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only ...
- Contributor: Newland, William Augustine - Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Rossini, Gioacchino - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Shaw, Oliver
- Original Format: Notated Music