- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Stars and stripes forever
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- The Golem
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- John Lomax
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Love's telegraph
- Mexican American Song
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- California grand march
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1000-1099 Remove Language: English Remove Language: Multiple Languages Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music