- Military Band Music
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- He always came home to tea
- Real bloomer polka
- Pop goes the weasel
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Kingdom coming
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Maori: a Samoan song
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Wait for the wagon
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Anatole of Paris
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1000-1099 Remove Language: English Remove Language: No Linguistic Content Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music