Format Notated Music
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- Pop goes the weasel
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- The Everlasting Race
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Yzias Mizrajum
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- California grand march
- The kitchen cop
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Band master's repertoire
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1000-1099 Remove Language: English Remove Online Format: PDF Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music