- Mexican American Song
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Got fun Avrohom
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Marguerite romanza
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- A brivele der kale
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Yzias Mizrajum
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- John Lomax
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Anatole of Paris
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Over There
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1000-1099 Remove Language: English Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music