Format Notated Music
- Out of work
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Zion waltz
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Centennial march
- He always came home to tea
- Military Band Music
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Melnotte's banjo
- Wait for the wagon
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1000-1099 Remove Language: English Remove Original Format: Notated Music Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music