- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Stars and stripes forever
- The Mothers' Offering
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Love's telegraph
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- The Everlasting Race
- Call of the woods
- Vive la republique
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Florello Quick Step
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Can the soldiers forget
- Uptown and downtown
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1000-1099 Remove Language: English Remove Subject: Auric, Georges Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music