- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- The hermit's prophecy
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Over There, 1917
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Marguerite romanza
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- The junk man rag
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- John Lomax
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- The kitchen cop
- Wait for the wagon
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- The Rail candidate
- Got fun Avrohom
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1000-1099 Remove Language: English Remove Subject: Beethoven, Ludwig Van Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music