- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- I Bring You Heartsease
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- The Everlasting Race
- A brivele der kale
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Melnotte's banjo
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Maori: a Samoan song
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: Not Applicable Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music