Format Notated Music
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Wait for the wagon
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Pop goes the weasel
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- Can the soldiers forget
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- The message of victory
- Zion waltz
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Florello Quick Step
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
- A boychik up-to-date
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Real bloomer polka
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Contributor: By Deacon Elliot Remove
The New-England psalm-singer, or, American chorister containing a number of psalm-tunes, anthems, and canons : in ...
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results