Format Notated Music
- Band master's repertoire
- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
- Love's telegraph
- Sketches for piano sonata
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Franz Liszt, Andantino (Juilliard School, Lila Acheson Wallace ...
- Gustav Mahler, Veni Creator Spiritus (New York Public Library)
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Oh you Tigers
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Johannes Brahms, Quintett für Pianoforte, 2 Violinen, Bratsche &...
- I want to go to the ball game
- Transit of Venus march
- The kitchen cop
- The Harrison song
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Contributor: By Gillam Bass Remove
The New-England psalm-singer, or, American chorister containing a number of psalm-tunes, anthems, and canons : in ...
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results