Format Notated Music
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- General Halleck's grand march
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Temperance grand march
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Can the soldiers forget
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Anatole of Paris
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Mexican American Song
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Zion waltz
- California grand march
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Centennial march
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Contributor: Alberti, Bob (Pianist) Remove
In a career that spanned nearly seventy years, American comedian and entertainer Bob Hope performed in theater, radio, film, and television, and in numerous public appearances, including his tours in support of the U.S. armed forces. Music from the Bob Hope Collection contains manuscript scores, instrumental parts, and lyrics for nearly 500 works used in Hope's films, television programs and personal appearances. These materials ...
- Contributor: Hope, Bob - Alberti, Bob (Pianist) - Comstock, Frank - Harmon, Manny - Hill, J. (James L.) - Myers, Pete - Perito, Nick - Rogers, Shorty - Wolpe, Dave
- Original Format: Notated Music