- K-4 Pacific
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- The kitchen cop
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- The beast of Berlin
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Alice in Wonderland
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Over There, 1917
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- The junk man rag
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- The message of victory
- Rose of Killarney
- The Harrison song
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Location: Germany Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music