- Rose of Killarney
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Got fun Avrohom
- Marching along No. 1
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Over there
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Real bloomer polka
- Wait for the wagon
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Subject: Lincoln, Abraham Remove Sites and Collection: American Variety Stage: Vaudeville and Popular Entertainment, 1870 to 1920 Remove
Script. From the collections of the Rare Book and Special Collections Division.
- Contributor: Hassall, Frank
- Original Format: Notated Music - Books
- Date: 1896