Format Notated Music
- Carl Engel, chief of the Music Division, Library of Congress, ...
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Uptown and downtown
- Sketches for Minotaur
- Nicholas Ypey, Afbeelding van den weg der planeet Venus, 1761.
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- The message of victory
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Out of work
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Band master's repertoire
- The Mothers' Offering
- Over there
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- General Halleck's grand march
- Stars and stripes forever
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Over There
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Music Remove Contributor: Hodges, George Remove
The collection contains manuscript and printed music, writings, and other materials compiled and collected by Edward Hodges and subsequently by his son, John Sebastian Bach Hodges. Noteworthy among Edward Hodges' writings are ...
- Contributor: Smith, John Stafford - Hodges, George
- Original Format: Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 1790