Format Notated Music
- A brivele der kale
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Mexican American Song
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Melnotte's banjo
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Zion waltz
- Carl Engel, chief of the Music Division, Library of Congress, ...
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Child of the angel wing
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Maori: a Samoan song
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Music Remove Contributor: Library of Congress Remove
The finding aid provides a description of the Newland/Zeuner collection which consists primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Newland, William Augustine
- Original Format: Books - Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 2005