- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Kingdom coming
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Anatole of Paris
- K-4 Pacific
- The Shrapnel Blues
- The hermit's prophecy
- A brivele der kale
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- The kitchen cop
- Temperance grand march
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Melnotte's banjo
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Over There, 1917
- Lincoln funeral march
- Call of the woods
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Music Remove Contributor: Shaw, Oliver Remove
Primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only ...
- Contributor: Newland, William Augustine - Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Rossini, Gioacchino - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Shaw, Oliver
- Original Format: Notated Music