- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Yzias Mizrajum
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- Uptown and downtown
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Kingdom coming
- A boychik up-to-date
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- General Halleck's grand march
- Melnotte's banjo
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Over There
- Stars and stripes forever
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Music Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove
The finding aid provides a description of the Newland/Zeuner collection which consists primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Newland, William Augustine
- Original Format: Books - Notated Music
- Date: 2005