- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Kingdom coming
- Call of the woods
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- The message of victory
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Temperance grand march
- Over There, 1917
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Florello Quick Step
- Military Band Music
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- He always came home to tea
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Songs and Music Remove Contributor: By Gillam Bass Remove Online Format: Image Remove
The New-England psalm-singer, or, American chorister containing a number of psalm-tunes, anthems, and canons : in four and five parts : (never before published)
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770