- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Rose of Killarney
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- The Mothers' Offering
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- He always came home to tea
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- The kitchen cop
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- John Lomax
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Child of the angel wing
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1770-1779 Remove Subject: Songs and Music Remove Contributor: By Gillam Bass Remove
The New-England psalm-singer, or, American chorister containing a number of psalm-tunes, anthems, and canons : in four and five parts : (never before published)
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770