- View All
- About this Collection
- Civil War Negatives: Arrangement and Access
- Background and Scope of the Collection
- Bibliographies of Selected Sources
- Mathew B. Brady - Biographical Note
- Taking Photographs During the Civil War
- Digitizing the Negatives
- Microfilm Edition
- Solving a Civil War Photograph Mystery
- Related Resources
- Timeline of the Civil War
- Rights And Restrictions
- Barnard & Gibson (8)
- Barnard, George N. 1819-1902 (3)
- Barnard, George N., 1819-1902 (2)
- Barnard, George N., 1819-1902 (191)
- Barnard, George N., 1819-1902.
- Berger, Anthony
- Betteson, N. B.
- Bonsall, Isaac H.
- Bostwick, C. O.
- Brady & Co. (Washington, D.C.) (2)
- Brady National Photographic Art Gallery (Washington, D.C.) (152)
- Brady's National Photographic Portrait Galleries (4)
- Brady, Mathew B., approximately 1823-1896 (16)
- Brady, Mathew B., ca. 1823-1896 (79)
- Brown, G. O., active 1860-1889 (36)
- Brown, N. (2)
- Browne, William Frank (14)
- Buttre, John Chester, 1821-1893