Library of Congress

Prints & Photographs Online Catalog

{ link: "//www.loc.gov/pictures/item/det1994005339/PP/", thumbnail:{ url :"//cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/det/4a00000/4a05000/4a05900/4a05941_150px.jpg", alt:'Image from Prints and Photographs Online Catalog -- The Library of Congress' } ,download_links:[ { link :"//cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/det/4a00000/4a05000/4a05900/4a05941_150px.jpg", label:'Small image/gif', meta: 'digital file from original [4kb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/det/4a00000/4a05000/4a05900/4a05941r.jpg", label:'Medium image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from original [60kb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/det/4a00000/4a05000/4a05900/4a05941v.jpg", label:'Large image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from original [178kb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/det/4a00000/4a05000/4a05900/4a05941u.tif", label:'Larger image/tif', meta: 'digital file from original [20.0mb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/det/4a00000/4a05000/4a05900/4a05941a.tif", label:'Largest image/tif', meta: 'digital file from original [159.5mb]' } , { link :"//cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/det/4a00000/4a05000/4a05900/4a05940_150px.jpg", label:'Small image/gif', meta: 'digital file from original [4kb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/det/4a00000/4a05000/4a05900/4a05940r.jpg", label:'Medium image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from original [68kb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/det/4a00000/4a05000/4a05900/4a05940v.jpg", label:'Large image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from original [193kb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/det/4a00000/4a05000/4a05900/4a05940u.tif", label:'Larger image/tif', meta: 'digital file from original [19.7mb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/det/4a00000/4a05000/4a05900/4a05940a.tif", label:'Largest image/tif', meta: 'digital file from original [157.6mb]' } , { link :"//cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/det/4a00000/4a05000/4a05900/4a05939_150px.jpg", label:'Small image/gif', meta: 'digital file from original [4kb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/det/4a00000/4a05000/4a05900/4a05939r.jpg", label:'Medium image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from original [64kb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/det/4a00000/4a05000/4a05900/4a05939v.jpg", label:'Large image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from original [181kb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/det/4a00000/4a05000/4a05900/4a05939u.tif", label:'Larger image/tif', meta: 'digital file from original [19.8mb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/det/4a00000/4a05000/4a05900/4a05939a.tif", label:'Largest image/tif', meta: 'digital file from original [158.1mb]' } , { link :"//cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/det/4a20000/4a29000/4a29000/4a29052_150px.jpg", label:'Small image/gif', meta: 'digital file from b&w glass transparency of left section, LC-D4-10166 L [18kb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/det/4a20000/4a29000/4a29000/4a29052r.jpg", label:'Medium image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from b&w glass transparency of left section, LC-D4-10166 L [102kb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/det/4a20000/4a29000/4a29000/4a29052v.jpg", label:'Large image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from b&w glass transparency of left section, LC-D4-10166 L [258kb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/det/4a20000/4a29000/4a29000/4a29052u.tif", label:'Larger image/tif', meta: 'digital file from b&w glass transparency of left section, LC-D4-10166 L [19.9mb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/det/4a20000/4a29000/4a29000/4a29052a.tif", label:'Largest image/tif', meta: 'digital file from b&w glass transparency of left section, LC-D4-10166 L [159.1mb]' } , { link :"//cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/det/4a20000/4a29000/4a29000/4a29054_150px.jpg", label:'Small image/gif', meta: 'digital file from b&w glass transparency of close variant of left section, LC-D4-10166 L [19kb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/det/4a20000/4a29000/4a29000/4a29054r.jpg", label:'Medium image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from b&w glass transparency of close variant of left section, LC-D4-10166 L [106kb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/det/4a20000/4a29000/4a29000/4a29054v.jpg", label:'Large image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from b&w glass transparency of close variant of left section, LC-D4-10166 L [268kb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/det/4a20000/4a29000/4a29000/4a29054u.tif", label:'Larger image/tif', meta: 'digital file from b&w glass transparency of close variant of left section, LC-D4-10166 L [20.1mb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/det/4a20000/4a29000/4a29000/4a29054a.tif", label:'Largest image/tif', meta: 'digital file from b&w glass transparency of close variant of left section, LC-D4-10166 L [160.4mb]' } , { link :"//cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/det/4a20000/4a29000/4a29000/4a29055_150px.jpg", label:'Small image/gif', meta: 'digital file from b&w glass transparency of center section, LC-D4-1066 [19kb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/det/4a20000/4a29000/4a29000/4a29055r.jpg", label:'Medium image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from b&w glass transparency of center section, LC-D4-1066 [109kb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/det/4a20000/4a29000/4a29000/4a29055v.jpg", label:'Large image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from b&w glass transparency of center section, LC-D4-1066 [270kb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/det/4a20000/4a29000/4a29000/4a29055u.tif", label:'Larger image/tif', meta: 'digital file from b&w glass transparency of center section, LC-D4-1066 [20.0mb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/det/4a20000/4a29000/4a29000/4a29055a.tif", label:'Largest image/tif', meta: 'digital file from b&w glass transparency of center section, LC-D4-1066 [159.7mb]' } , { link :"//cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/det/4a20000/4a29000/4a29000/4a29053_150px.jpg", label:'Small image/gif', meta: 'digital file from b&w glass transparency of right section, LC-D4-10166 R [20kb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/det/4a20000/4a29000/4a29000/4a29053r.jpg", label:'Medium image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from b&w glass transparency of right section, LC-D4-10166 R [105kb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/det/4a20000/4a29000/4a29000/4a29053v.jpg", label:'Large image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from b&w glass transparency of right section, LC-D4-10166 R [251kb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/det/4a20000/4a29000/4a29000/4a29053u.tif", label:'Larger image/tif', meta: 'digital file from b&w glass transparency of right section, LC-D4-10166 R [19.9mb]' } ,{ link :"//cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/det/4a20000/4a29000/4a29000/4a29053a.tif", label:'Largest image/tif', meta: 'digital file from b&w glass transparency of right section, LC-D4-10166 R [158.9mb]' } ] }