Library of Congress

Prints & Photographs Online Catalog

{ link: "http://www.loc.gov/pictures/item/97505164/", thumbnail:{ url :"http://cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/ppmsca/09500/09504_150px.jpg", alt:'Image from Prints and Photographs Online Catalog -- The Library of Congress' } ,download_links:[ { link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/ppmsca/09500/09504_150px.jpg", label:'Small image/gif', meta: 'digital file from original drawing [4kb]' } ,{ link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/ppmsca/09500/09504r.jpg", label:'Medium image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from original drawing [29kb]' } ,{ link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/ppmsca/09500/09504v.jpg", label:'Large image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from original drawing [267kb]' } ,{ link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/ppmsca/09500/09504u.tif", label:'Larger image/tif', meta: 'digital file from original drawing [649.7mb]' } , { link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/cph/3g00000/3g04000/3g04900/3g04915_150px.jpg", label:'Small image/gif', meta: 'digital file from color film copy transparency, LC-USZC4-4915 [5kb]' } ,{ link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/cph/3g00000/3g04000/3g04900/3g04915r.jpg", label:'Medium image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from color film copy transparency, LC-USZC4-4915 [36kb]' } ,{ link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/cph/3g00000/3g04000/3g04900/3g04915v.jpg", label:'Large image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from color film copy transparency, LC-USZC4-4915 [120kb]' } ,{ link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/cph/3g00000/3g04000/3g04900/3g04915u.tif", label:'Larger image/tif', meta: 'digital file from color film copy transparency, LC-USZC4-4915 [4.7mb]' } , { link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/cph/3b50000/3b52000/3b52800/3b52858_150px.jpg", label:'Small image/gif', meta: 'digital file from color film copy transparency, LC-USZC4-1353 [3kb]' } ,{ link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/cph/3b50000/3b52000/3b52800/3b52858r.jpg", label:'Medium image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from color film copy transparency, LC-USZC4-1353 [29kb]' } ,{ link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/cph/3b50000/3b52000/3b52800/3b52858u.tif", label:'Larger image/tif', meta: 'digital file from color film copy transparency, LC-USZC4-1353 [5.1mb]' } , { link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/cph/3b50000/3b52000/3b52500/3b52532_150px.jpg", label:'Small image/gif', meta: 'digital file from color film copy transparency of top left [3kb]' } ,{ link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/cph/3b50000/3b52000/3b52500/3b52532r.jpg", label:'Medium image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from color film copy transparency of top left [26kb]' } ,{ link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/cph/3b50000/3b52000/3b52500/3b52532u.tif", label:'Larger image/tif', meta: 'digital file from color film copy transparency of top left [5.1mb]' } , { link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/cph/3b50000/3b52000/3b52500/3b52533_150px.jpg", label:'Small image/gif', meta: 'digital file from color film copy transparency of bottom right [3kb]' } ,{ link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/cph/3b50000/3b52000/3b52500/3b52533r.jpg", label:'Medium image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from color film copy transparency of bottom right [34kb]' } ,{ link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/cph/3b50000/3b52000/3b52500/3b52533u.tif", label:'Larger image/tif', meta: 'digital file from color film copy transparency of bottom right [5.4mb]' } , { link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/cph/3b30000/3b36000/3b36600/3b36694_150px.jpg", label:'Small image/gif', meta: 'digital file from b&w film copy neg. LC-USZ62-90338 [3kb]' } ,{ link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/cph/3b30000/3b36000/3b36600/3b36694r.jpg", label:'Medium image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from b&w film copy neg. LC-USZ62-90338 [28kb]' } ,{ link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/cph/3b30000/3b36000/3b36600/3b36694u.tif", label:'Larger image/tif', meta: 'digital file from b&w film copy neg. LC-USZ62-90338 [1.6mb]' } , { link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/cph/3b30000/3b36000/3b36600/3b36693_150px.jpg", label:'Small image/gif', meta: 'digital file from b&w film copy neg. of bottom left [3kb]' } ,{ link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/cph/3b30000/3b36000/3b36600/3b36693r.jpg", label:'Medium image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from b&w film copy neg. of bottom left [29kb]' } ,{ link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/cph/3b30000/3b36000/3b36600/3b36693u.tif", label:'Larger image/tif', meta: 'digital file from b&w film copy neg. of bottom left [1.6mb]' } , { link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/cph/3b30000/3b36000/3b36600/3b36696_150px.jpg", label:'Small image/gif', meta: 'digital file from b&w film copy neg. of bottom right [2kb]' } ,{ link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/cph/3b30000/3b36000/3b36600/3b36696r.jpg", label:'Medium image/jpg', meta: 'digital file from b&w film copy neg. of bottom right [32kb]' } ,{ link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/cph/3b30000/3b36000/3b36600/3b36696u.tif", label:'Larger image/tif', meta: 'digital file from b&w film copy neg. of bottom right [1.7mb]' } , { link :"http://cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/ppmsca/09500/09504_150px.jpg", label:'Small image/gif', meta: 'Not Digitized Icon' } ] }