Photos, Prints, Drawings Mrs. Oliver H. P. Belmont, who donated the headquarters of the National Woman's Party, speaking at the dedication ceremony, May 21, 1922. Seated behind Mrs. Belmont, dressed in white, is Mrs. Izetta Jewel Brown, of West Virginia, Political Chairman of the National Woman's Party, who closed the corner-stone; at Mrs. Brown's right, is Mrs. George Gordon Battelle of Ohio; to right of Mrs. Belmont are: Bishop John William Hamilton, who delivered the invocation, and Senator Charels [sic] Curtis of Kansas who made an address.

Bibliographic Information