|| Before You Ask ||
Services We Provide
- Research assistance related to film and television
- Answers to queries requiring resources unique to the Library of Congress
- Response within 5 business days
Services We Cannot Provide
- Subject research for stock footage
- Copying of most films and videos in our collection
|| Additional Motion Picture and Television Resources ||
Select a link below for further information on...
- Archival/Stock Footage
- Public Domain Films
- Purchasing Moving Image Materials
- Researching LC Moving Image Holdings
- Viewing Appointments
We suggest that you
Also, try consulting these online resources
- Library of Congress Online Catalog to search for some of the films and videos at the Library of Congress.
- National Archives Catalog to search for U.S. government films/videos in the public domain.
- Internet Movie Database provides information on films including credits, plot summary, box office, and reviews.
- Footage.net provides global keyword search capabilities for numerous commercial stock, archival and news footage collections.
- More sources...