|Credits for the print version of this
This publication was made possible by generous support from the James
Madison Council, a national, private-sector advisory council dedicated to helping the Library
of Congress share its unique resources with the nation and the world.
From the Geography and Map Division, Ralph E. Ehrenberg, Gary L. Fitzpatrick, James A.
Flatness, Ronald E. Grim, and Richard W. Stephenson, with the assistance of Michael Buscher,
Kathryn Engstrom, Charlotte Houtz, Robert Locke, Robert Morris, Edward Redmond, and
Patricia Van Ee. From the Publishing Office, Iris Newsom. From Archetype Press, Inc. of
Washington, D.C., Robert Wiser.
Credits for the World Wide Web version of this guide:
- Julie Mangin, Network Development and MARC Standards Office
- Linda L. Arret, Network Development and MARC Standards Office
- Elizabeth F. Miller, Network Development and MARC Standards Office
- Clarke S. Allen, Publishing Office
- Lynn Brooks, Information Technology Services