How can I make the newspaper text larger in ProQuest's Historical Newspapers?
- Use the Adobe Snapshot Tool:
- When you find your article, click on "Open in PDF Reader" (top left, above your article).
Then click the Adobe logo on the right-hand side of the bar that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Right click on the Adobe toolbar. Then click "Edit," then "Take a Snapshot." Now you can click
on the top left-hand part of the newspaper text you want to enlarge and drag, creating a blue box, selecting the portion of the document you want to print. Once you have the box, let go, click OK, then click the printer on the toolbar. The
print preview will show you what your text selection should look like when printed.
- If you want to, you can select "Fit" from the "Page
Sizing" menu (mid page). This will enlarge the image to fill most of the page.
- Repeat the process for each section of the page you want to print.