- Australian Newspapers
- Bioline International
- BioMed Central
Daily Eagle, 1841-1902.
- Cogprints. Papers in psychology,
neuroscience, linguistics, computer science.
- Compact memory. Jewish periodicals.
Historical Literature of Agriculture, Cornell.
Directory of Open Access Journals.
- Digital Library
of the Commons, Indiana.
- EconPapers, Örebro University,
- Electronic Library of Mathematics
Text Center (Online Journals), UVa.
- Elephind. All-in-one search of several historic newspaper sites.
- Encyclopedia Mythica
- ERIC documents, 1993-
Journal (NY). March, 1827-March, 1829.
- Full Text Finders:
on where to find full text for a particular title.
- Fulltext Sources Online.
If it's here, you know the title is full text somewhere. (Note
that the Library of Congress does not subscribe to this electronic
version, so you can't
get to the full records. There is a paper copy at the reference
desk in the Newspaper and Current Periodical Reading Room.)
- Google News Archive.
- Hemeroteca Digital, Spanish digital collection of periodicals & newspapers
Science, technology, medicine.
ICON: International Coalition on Newspapers. Newspaper Digitization Projects.
- ISPUB (Internet
Scientific Publications). Health, biotechnology, medicine.
- Information Bridge. DOE Scientific
and Technical Information.
- Internet Library of Early Journals. (Oxford)
- JTA Jewish News Archive
(Jewish Telegraphic Agency)
of America, Cornell.
of America, Michigan.
- Media History Digital Library. Includes digitized copies of some important film and radio trade and fan magazines.
- New York Times Movie Reviews
- Newspaper Archives/Indexes/Morgues
Century in Print: Periodicals, Library of Congress (American
Memory). Same as Making of America (Cornell) with one title added.
- OAIster. Search libraries worldwide. Includes digitized items if available.
- PADI, Preserving to Digital Information. (National Library of Australia).
Public Library of Science.
- PNAS Online.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Medical and
- Physical Review Archive
- Project Euclid
- Resource Library, Find Articles
- Revues.org. French scholarly journals.
- Sports periodicals
and Stripes (Feb 8, 1918 - Jun 13, 1919).
- UN Official Documents System (ODS)
Government Periodicals (Cybercemetery - University of North
Full text articles and links to foreign