Full-text Search Hints
The search box on the PREMIS Implementation Registry's home page uses full-text searching of a MySQL database. This means that:
- You cannot search for words that have fewer than four letters.
- Certains common words are "stop words" and cannot be searched.
- The default for multiple terms is a Boolean "AND".
- You can use an asterisk (*) to truncate a word at the end (e.g., digit*).
- Using quotes will search for that specific string of characters.
If you have difficulty finding a particular project, try a few different search strategies. If all else fails, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.