Our family all like this recipe. When we make it, we all enjoy it.
1/3 c brown sugar
3 tbls butter
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tbls water
1 can refrigerated biscuits
1. preheat oven to 375
2. in an 8 in. round pan, place brown sugar, butter, cinnamon & water. put pan in the oven until butter melts. (about 5 min)
3. while butter is melting cut each biscuit into 4 pieces
4. carefully take pan out of the oven. arrange cut biscuit pieces in pan.
5. place pan in oven & bake for 10-12 min.
6. after pan has cooled for 2 min. place a plate on top of pan and flip over. remove bread.