This recipe is important to my family because we always have it on special occasions like birthday parties. I remember we had it at my mom's birthday. It was a really fun time of year.
Here are all the ingredients you will need:
4 packs of refridgerator biscuits
2/3 cups sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
2 cups brown sugar
1/4 lb. butter
1. Cut biscuits in quarters.
2. Mix 2/3 cup sugar and 1 tsp. cinnamon together.
3. Coat biscuits with this mixture, put in pan and set aside. 4. Melt 1 stick butter with 1 cup brown sugar, and 1 tsp cinnamon.
5. Pour the melted mixture over biscuits.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for appx. 30 minutes