Audio RecordingGathering berries and making berry pies.
- Contributor: Pettry, Martha - Pettry, Kenny - Flynn, John
- Date: 1995-06-28
Audio Recording"There's a lot of history to this place."
- Contributor: Farley, Ted - Hufford, Mary
- Date: 1995-10-26
Audio RecordingInterview with Jessie Willie Smart, Sr., Alma, Michigan, November 25, 2001
- Contributor: Smart, Jacquese - Smart, Jessie Willie, Sr.
- Date: 2001-11-25
Audio RecordingInterview with Paul Sveinbjörn about Icelandic American activities and customs, Evanston, Illinois, part 2
- Contributor: Johnson, Paul Sveinbjörn - Lund, Jens - Johnson, Paul Sveinbjörn, Mrs
- Date: 1977-05-16
Audio RecordingInterview with members of the Newport Black Ensemble Theatre (NBET), Newport, Rhode Island, part 2 of 3
- Contributor: Elston, Leslie - Sanders, Larry - Bell, Michael Edward
- Date: 1979-08-14
Audio RecordingConversation with 22 year old white female, Toronto, Ontario
- Contributor: Unidentified - Chambers, J. K.
- Date: 1979
Audio Recording"Those were beautiful, wonderful days."
- Contributor: Jones, Howard - Levitas, Susan
- Date: 1994-08-28
Audio Recording"Lichens have a gray light."
- Contributor: Bailey, Dave - Bailey, Glenna - Boggs, Woody
- Date: 1996-12-04
Audio RecordingInterview with Mrs. Laura Smalley, Hempstead, Texas, 1941 (part 1 of 5)
- Contributor: Unidentified Woman - Smalley, Laura - Faulk, John Henry
- Date: 1941
Audio RecordingInterview with Paul Hendricks about the Exeter water power mill reconstruction, Exeter, Rhode Island, part 2 of 2
- Contributor: Hendricks, Paul - Burns, Thomas A.
- Date: 1979-10-02
Audio RecordingOld time music performed by Boyden Carpenter, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, part 2
- Contributor: Carpenter, Boyden - Wolfe, Charles K.
- Date: 1974
Audio Recording"I hope my quilts will be here for a few years."
- Contributor: Johnson, Geraldine Niva - Stanley, Lura
- Date: 1978-09-28
Audio RecordingHairdressers' clientele
- Contributor: Carroll, Thomas D. - Garcia, Luz
- Date: 1994-09-14
Audio RecordingPreserving fruit on Drews Creek.
- Contributor: Hufford, Mary - Miller, Sadie - Brown, Mabel Miller - Bonds, Jenny Miller - Jarrell, Nancy Miller
- Date: 1995-09-26
Audio RecordingC. A. Rousser interview conducted by Pat Jasper, 2011-11-15. C.A. Rousser, a real estate consultant, talks to Pat Jasper about his career on the waterfront and his journey from a farm in Amarillo to one of the most influential positions at the Port of Houston. He speaks about a few of his property deals and also talks about containerization, the Port Authority investing money to expand its international presence, and the underlying rivalry...
- Contributor: Occupational Folklife Project - Quesada, José Angel - Rousser, C. A. - Jasper, Pat
- Date: 2011
Audio RecordingKomla Ewu interview conducted by John W. McKerley, 2016-07-20. Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Komla "Sam" Ewu was born in Yokele, Togo. His grandfather was a well-known shoemaker; his father worked as a policeman under the post-colonial independence government before becoming a farmer. At a young age, he realized the importance of education and decided to become an English teacher. (Togo is part of Francophone Africa.) He explains that he was disappointed to find being a teacher in...
- Contributor: Occupational Folklife Project - McKerley, John W. - Ewu, Komla
- Date: 2016
Audio Recording"How do you make one of those?"
- Contributor: Doris, Nick - Lloyd, Timothy - Betts, Chris
- Date: 1994-08-17
Audio RecordingOff the record interview with Duane Eddy, 1987-08-18
- Contributor: Smith, Joe (1928-) - Eddy, Duane
- Date: 1987-08-18
Audio RecordingDemonstration of a facial massage
- Contributor: McDowell, Rev. Louis - Levitas, Susan
- Date: 1994-08-30
Audio RecordingInterview with Sarah Garner, Virginia, May 7, 1935 (part 2 of 4)
- Contributor: Hill, Archibald A. - Lowman, Guy S. - Garner, Sarah
- Date: 1935-05-07
Audio RecordingRobin Ingenthron interview conducted by Virginia Nickerson, 2018-10-23. Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Ingenthron describes growing up in the Ozarks, recycling in college, working on cathode ray disposal and regulation for Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection, and founding an electronics recycling business. Good Point has facilities in two states and trades recycled materials nationally and internationally, focusing on fair trade recycling. He discusses how his work is informed by his time in the Peace Corp in Cameroon,...
- Contributor: Occupational Folklife Project - Nickerson, Virginia - Ingenthron, Robin
- Date: 2018
Audio RecordingNames for hollows on Sycamore Creek.
- Contributor: Fitzwater, Paul, Sr.
- Date: 1997-11-21
Audio RecordingInterview with instrumental-vocal group Vesely Chasy at their studio, Chicago, Illinois, part 2
- Contributor: Klymasz, Robert Bogdan
- Date: 1977-06-08
Audio RecordingRecording of interview and musical performance by Big Time Sarah Streeter, Chicago, Illinois, part 2
- Contributor: Streeter, Sarah - Robinson, Beverly J.
- Date: 1977-05-20
Audio RecordingInterview with Mr. and Mrs. Jeff Mathis, and Rev. Samuel Thomas Higgins, Tifton, Georgia
- Contributor: Higgins, Samuel Thomas - Mathis, Jeff, Mr. - Robinson, Beverly J. - Mathis, Jeff, Mrs
- Date: 1977-07-20