Audio RecordingFreyleche mechitonim
Lively relatives | Jewish folk dances Sound Recording | Ethnic music. Orchestra. 1 10" disc recording. Duration: 180. Includes Harry Kandel's Orchestra, Harry Kandel, Harry Kandel. Recorded 1921, Camden, New Jersey
- Contributor: Harry Kandel's Orchestra - Harry Kandel
- Date: 1921-05-06
Audio RecordingAsthore Sound Recording | Popular music. Baritone vocal solo. 1 10" disc recording. Duration: 154. Includes Herbert Goddard [i.e., Emilio de Gogorza], Emilio de Gogorza, Clifton Bingham, Henry Trotère. Recorded 1901, Camden, New...
- Contributor: Herbert Goddard [I.E., Emilio De Gogorza] - Emilio De Gogorza - Clifton Bingham - Henry Trotère
- Date: 1901-05-24
Audio RecordingArgentine writer Marta Lynch reading from her work Ms. Lynch reads from her novel, La señora Ordoñez.
- Contributor: Lynch, Marta - Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1978
Audio RecordingJewels of the Madonna : Intermezzo
Jewels of the Madonna : Intermezzo | Intermezzo between acts 1 and 2 | Gioielli della Madonna. Intermezzo, no. 1 Sound Recording | Opera. Orchestra. 1 12" disc recording. Duration: 246. Includes Victor Concert Orchestra, Ermanno Wolf-Ferrari, P. Bianculli, A. Horner, Jos. Horner. Recorded 1914, Camden, New Jersey
- Contributor: Victor Concert Orchestra - Ermanno Wolf-Ferrari - P. Bianculli - A. Horner - Jos. Horner
- Date: 1914-03-31
Audio RecordingOnly survivor : the MCA years
MCA years Bobby Womack, vocals, guitar ; with accompanying musicians. Compiled by David Nathan and Andy McKaie ; reissue produced by Andy McKaie. Selections previously released on various LPs, 1980-1987. Digitally remastered from original...
- Contributor: Womack, Bobby - Nathan, David - McKaie, Andy - Felder, Wilton
- Date: 1996
Audio RecordingDarling Sound Recording | Popular music. Male vocal solo, with piano. 1 10" disc recording. Duration: 172. Includes Rosario Bourdon, Lambert Murphy, Chris M. Schonberg, Arthur Jackson. Recorded 1921, Camden, New Jersey
- Contributor: Rosario Bourdon - Lambert Murphy - Chris M. Schonberg - Arthur Jackson
- Date: 1921-03-16
Audio RecordingI would that my love Sound Recording | . Female-male vocal duet, with orchestra. 1 10" disc recording. Duration: 160. Includes Harry Macdonough, Elise Stevenson, Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy. Recorded 1908, Camden, New Jersey [unconfirmed]
- Contributor: Harry Macdonough - Elise Stevenson - Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy
- Date: 1908-04-10
Audio RecordingOld rugged cross Sound Recording | Religious. Female-male vocal duet, with orchestra. 1 10" disc recording. Duration: 154. Includes George Bennard, Mrs. William Asher, George Bennard, Josef Pasternack, Homer A. Rodeheaver. Recorded 1920, Camden, New...
- Contributor: George Bennard - Mrs. William Asher - Josef Pasternack - Homer A. Rodeheaver
- Date: 1920-07-07
Audio RecordingHuckleberry pie Sound Recording | Popular music. Female-male vocal duet, with orchestra. 1 10" disc recording. Duration: 161. Includes Ada Jones, Billy Murray, Jean C. Havez, George Botsford. Recorded 1912, Camden, New Jersey
- Contributor: Ada Jones - Billy Murray - Jean C. Havez - George Botsford
- Date: 1912-02-01
Audio RecordingFrom heartbreak to wholeness : the hero's journey to joy For listeners who have endured loss of any kind, Kristine Carlson takes them by the hand, showing them how to traverse their own jagged edge of growth and emerge as the hero...
- Contributor: Carlson, Kristine
- Date: 2018
Audio RecordingInterview with Laura Smalley, Hempstead, Texas, 1941 (part 4 of 5)
- Contributor: Faulk, John Henry - Unidentified Female Interviewer - Smalley, Laura
- Date: 1941-00-00
Audio RecordingI've only been down to the club Sam Bell, unaccompanied vocals. Recorded by Sidney Robertson Cowell in Tuolumne County, California on August 1, 1939. Forms part of a group of field materials documenting Sam Bell performing Anglo-American songs on...
- Contributor: Bell, Sam - Cowell, Sidney Robertson
- Date: 1939
Audio RecordingLohengrin fantasie
Elsa and Ortrud ; The mystery of the name ; The dark plots ; The swan ; Lohengrin's farewell to the swan | Lohengrin. Selections; arr. Sound Recording | Opera. Cello solo, with orchestra. 1 12" disc recording. Duration: 246. Includes Rosario Bourdon, Rosario Bourdon, Richard Wagner. Recorded 1914, Camden, New Jersey
- Contributor: Rosario Bourdon - Richard Wagner
- Date: 1914-04-27
Audio RecordingAt the cross sound recording | 1 sound disc : analog, mono. ; 10 in. | Courtesy of Sony BMG Music Entertainment, www.sonybmg.com (Copyright). Recorded on December 9, 1930 (Date). Sound Recording (Form). Sound Recording...
- Contributor: Okeh Records - Carson, Fiddlin' John
- Date: 1931
Audio RecordingThe placement of moonshine stills.
- Contributor: Bowman, John - Hufford, Mary
- Date: 1996-01-31
Audio Recording"One day if I return to my country I'll use again my mother's equipment."
- Contributor: Cueto, Milagros "millie" - Carroll, Thomas D.
- Date: 1994-09-01
Audio RecordingValse de Cadena (Chain Waltz) [Audio]
- Contributor: Rael, Juan Bautista - Anaya, Nieves - Anaya, Ernestina - García, Pedro
- Date: 1940-07-30
Audio RecordingIn my heart, on my mind all day long<Ïh[sound recording] ; I wonder if you still ...
I wonder if you still care for me Coupling date: 11/18/1921. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. On label: xylophone with orchestra. With (reverse side): Tuck me to sleep (In my old Kentucky home) / Lou Chiha "Friscoe."
- Contributor: Chiha, Lou - Kalmar, Bert - Ruby, Harry
- Date: 1921
Audio RecordingRon Jackson Trio Jazz trio. Ron Jackson, guitar ; Richie Goods, bass ; Adam Cruz, drums. Recorded at Garden City on Feb. 6, 1994. Concert sponsored by the International Art of Jazz.
- Contributor: Ron Jackson Trio
- Date: 1994
Audio RecordingAt the end of the road
Fox trot Sound Recording | Ragtime, jazz, and more. Jazz/dance band. 1 10" disc recording. Duration: 167. Includes Pennsylvanians, James F. Hanley, Fred Waring. Recorded 1925, Camden, New Jersey
- Contributor: Pennsylvanians - James F. Hanley - Fred Waring
- Date: 1925-02-27
Audio RecordingInterview with Judy McLaughlin and Holly Highfill at Southern Culture Exchange Center, Chicago, Illinois, part 1
- Contributor: Browning, Rebecca - Fleischhauer, Carl - McLaughlin, Judy - Highfill, Holly
- Date: 1977-04-15
Audio RecordingInterview with Aunt Phoebe Boyd, Dunnsville, Virginia, 1935 (part 7 of 8)
- Contributor: Hill, Archibald A. - Lowman, Guy Sumner - Ware, John F., Mrs - Boyd, Phoebe
- Date: 1935-00-00
Audio RecordingApocalypsis Initially imagined as a way to create a grassroots community of performers and offer an alternative to classical music's dogma of highly trained musicians, this album blends professional and amateur talents in...
- Contributor: Schafer, R. Murray - Carver, Brent - Tagaq - Waetford, Kawiti - Anderson, Laurie - Weisbrodt, Jörn - Fallis, David - Luminato Festival
- Date: 2016
Audio RecordingInterview with Ida Bonis and Del Bonis about growing up in Providence and Cranston, the beach, ...
- Contributor: Burns, Thomas A. - Bonis, Ida - Bonis, Del
- Date: 1979-08-29
Audio RecordingValse de Cadena (Chain Waltz) [Audio]
- Contributor: Rael, Juan Bautista - Chávez, Adelaido - Chávez, Adolfo
- Date: 1940-08-04
Audio RecordingPerdió Jacobo a José (Jacob Lost Joseph) [Audio]
- Contributor: Rael, Juan Bautista - Archuleta, Ricardo
- Date: 1940-08-01
CollectionWoody Guthrie Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) recordings Woody Guthrie songs, performed by Guthrie with guitar and harmonica. Twenty-six new songs were written by Guthrie on a one-month contract for the Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) in May 1941, and were...
- Contributor: Guthrie, Woody - United States. Bonneville Power Administration
- Date: 1941
Audio Recording"Hispanic businesses, small businesses, are one of the things that have regenerated economic life in Paterson."
- Contributor: Carrera, Miguel De La - Carroll, Thomas D.
- Date: 1994-09-03
Audio RecordingI djupa källarhvalfvet
Gammal dryckessång Sound Recording | Popular music. Male vocal solo, with piano. 1 10" disc recording. Duration: 189. Includes Joel Mossberg, Karl Ludwig Fischer. Recorded 1906, New York, New York
- Contributor: Joel Mossberg - Karl Ludwig Fischer
- Date: 1906-07-12
BlogGhost Stories in Song for Halloween This blog post presents three supernatural ballads featuring ghosts, from the collections of the American Folklife Center at the Library of Congress. The songs are "The Unquiet Grave" by Jean Ritchie, "The...
- Contributor: Winick, Stephen
- Date: 2017-10-19
Audio RecordingInterview with Paulina Barauskas about early Lithuanian immigrants to Chicago and performances of Lithuanian folk songs, ...
- Contributor: Bradunas, Elena - Barauskas, Paulina
- Date: 1977-06-07
Audio RecordingAll the Way Round
- Contributor: Lomax, John A. (John Avery) - Lomax, Ruby T. (Ruby Terrill) - Tartt, Sims - Atmore, Bettie - Tartt, Mandy
- Date: 1939-05-29
Audio RecordingHeidelberg medley
By the sycamore tree ; Tale of a seashell ; Heidelberg ; The miller's daughter ; Maydee ; Loretta Sound Recording | Popular music. Piccolo solo, with piano. 1 10" disc recording. Duration: 165. Includes Frank S. Mazziotta, Gustav Luders, Frank S. Mazziotta. Recorded 1904, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania [unconfirmed]
- Contributor: Frank S. Mazziotta - Gustav Luders
- Date: 1904-06-20
Audio RecordingInterview with Frieda Steere about apple growing and operating Steere Orchard, Greenville, Rhode Island, part 1 ...
- Contributor: Johnson, Geraldine Niva - Steere, Frieda
- Date: 1979-09-11
Audio RecordingGrady Watson's Favorite
- Contributor: Todd, Charles L. - Sonkin, Robert - Quinton, Luther - Jones, Floyd
- Date: 1940-07-28
Audio RecordingJapanese moon Sound Recording | Popular music. Female vocal solo, with marimba and orchestra. 1 10" disc recording. Duration: 194. Includes Austin Huntley, William H. Reitz, Rosario Bourdon, Ted Levy, Olive Kline, Dorothy Terriss....
- Contributor: Austin Huntley - William H. Reitz - Rosario Bourdon - Ted Levy - Olive Kline - Dorothy Terriss
- Date: 1922-10-31
Audio RecordingInterview with Roosevelt Roberts Jr., Waldorf, Maryland, November 30, 2001
- Contributor: Brennan, Jennifer - Roberts Jr., Roosevelt
- Date: 2001-11-30
Audio RecordingHonest and truly
Waltz (Vals) | De veras Sound Recording | Ragtime, jazz, and more. Jazz/dance band. 1 10" disc recording. Duration: 192. Includes Tex Brusstar, Tommy Dorsey, Fred "Fuzzy" Farrar, Jean Goldkette, Irish Henry, Charles Horvath, Edward T. King,...
- Contributor: Tex Brusstar - Tommy Dorsey - Fred "fuzzy" Farrar - Jean Goldkette - Irish Henry - Charles Horvath - Edward T. King - Paul Mertz - Don Murray - Howdy Quicksell ... Tex Brusstar - Tommy Dorsey - Fred "fuzzy" Farrar - Jean Goldkette - Irish Henry - Charles Horvath - Edward T. King - Paul Mertz - Don Murray - Howdy Quicksell - Bill Rank - Stanley "doc" Ryker - Joe Venuti - George Williams - Fred Rose - Leo Wood - Jean Goldkette Orchestra
- Date: 1924-11-25
Audio RecordingLoading As a dancer, songwriter, and trained opera singer, Kat DeLuna is a true triple threat. Her highly anticipated new album includes the tracks Bum Bum, which features Trey Songz, and What a...
- Contributor: Deluna, Kat
- Date: 2016
Audio RecordingCotton blossoms sound recording | 1 sound disc : analog, mono. ; 7 in. | Sound Recording (Form).
- Contributor: Berliner Gramophone - Sousa's Band - Pryor, Arthur - [Hall, Henry A.] - Hall, Henry A.
- Date: 189?