Book/Printed MaterialBrief for plaintiff: Bacon vs. Shakespeare, Commendations of "Brief for plaintiff": p. 109-112. Pub. in 1897 under title: Bacon vs. Shakspere; brief for plaintiff. Also available in digital form. LAC tnb 2021-08-12 update (1 cards) LAC tnb 2021-07-13...
- Contributor: Reed, Edwin - George Fabyan Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1892
Book/Printed Material"The higher law," in its application to the Fugitive slave bill: a sermon on the duties ... Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: African American Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress) - Lord, John C. (John Chase) - Union Safety Committee
- Date: 1851
Book/Printed MaterialTrain's speeches in England, on slavery and emancipation: delivered in London, on March 12th, and 19th, ...
Train's great speeches in England on slavery and emancipation | Train's speeches on slavery, emancipation, and pardoning of traitors From the London American of March 12 and 19, 1862. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Train, George Francis - African American Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1862
Book/Printed MaterialProceedings of the Anti-Slavery Convention of American Women, held in Philadelphia. May 15th, 16th, 17th and ... This pamphlet helps to emphasize the relationship between abolitionism and women's rights.
- Contributor: Anti-Slavery Convention of American Women - National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection (Library of Congress) - Stone, Lucy
- Date: 1838
Book/Printed MaterialA complete view of Baltimore, Also available in digital form. Card lists Copy 1 as being in RBC and Copy 3 as being in Toner Collection. LAC nsk 2020-11-20 LAC brd 2019-05-31 no edits (1 card) LAC...
- Contributor: Varle, Charles
- Date: 1833