Book/Printed MaterialEasy lessons in civil government, arranged for individual, club, or social study ... Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Bethel, Lilian Cole- Mrs
- Date: 1898
Book/Printed MaterialBiographical sketch of Gov. B. R. Tillman of South Carolina. "Extracts from speeches": p. -63. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Haynes, Thornwell
- Date: 1894
Book/Printed MaterialTrain's speeches in England, on slavery and emancipation: delivered in London, on March 12th, and 19th, ...
Train's great speeches in England on slavery and emancipation | Train's speeches on slavery, emancipation, and pardoning of traitors From the London American of March 12 and 19, 1862. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Train, George Francis - African American Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1862
Book/Printed MaterialThe duty of a rising Christian state to contribute to the world's well-being and civilization, and ... Originally published: London : Wertheim & Macintosh, 1856. Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2843 Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- Contributor: African American Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress) - Monrovia (Liberia). Common Council - Massachusetts Colonization Society - Crummell, Alexander
- Date: 1857
Book/Printed MaterialThe century of indepedence: A digital reproduction made from a copy held by the University of Michigan is available from the University of Michigan's Making of America Web site. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: [Hussey, John Russell]
- Date: 1876