Book/Printed MaterialNaturalization in the American colonies, with more particular reference to Massachusetts. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Willard, Joseph
- Date: 1859
- Resource: - 2 pages
View with Search Result: View 2 Pages
Book/Printed MaterialTrain's speeches in England, on slavery and emancipation: delivered in London, on March 12th, and 19th, ...
Train's great speeches in England on slavery and emancipation | Train's speeches on slavery, emancipation, and pardoning of traitors From the London American of March 12 and 19, 1862. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Train, George Francis - African American Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1862
Book/Printed MaterialThe duty of a rising Christian state to contribute to the world's well-being and civilization, and ... Originally published: London : Wertheim & Macintosh, 1856. Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2843 Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- Contributor: African American Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress) - Monrovia (Liberia). Common Council - Massachusetts Colonization Society - Crummell, Alexander
- Date: 1857
Book/Printed MaterialPolitics and politicians; a succinct history of the politics of Illinois from 1856 to 1884, with ... Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Lusk, D. W. (David W.)
- Date: 1884
- Resource: - 1 page
View with Search Result: View 1 Page
Book/Printed MaterialThe voter's hand-book : including biographical sketches of the chief justices, presidents and vice-presidents of the ... Cover title: The voters handbook. Includes index. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Chafin, Eugene W. (Eugene Wilder)
- Date: 1876
- Resource: - 188 pages
Book/Printed MaterialVincent's semi-annual United States register: a work in which the principal events of every half-year occurring ... Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Vincent, Francis
- Date: 1860
- Resource: - 670 pages
Book/Printed MaterialVirginia, 1492-1892; a brief review of the discovery of the continent of North America, Also available in digital form. LAC seg 2022-02-15 update (1 card)
- Contributor: Woodrow Wilson Collection (Library of Congress) - Smith, Margaret Vowell
- Date: 1893
- Resource: - 502 pages
Book/Printed MaterialThe presidents of the United States, their memoirs and administrations, including an account of the inauguration ... Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Williams, Edwin
- Date: 1849
- Resource: - 730 pages
Book/Printed MaterialAddresses and speeches on various occasions, A digital reproduction made from a copy held by the University of Michigan is available from the University of Michigan's Making of America Web site. Also available in digital form. Also available...
- Contributor: Winthrop, Robert C. (Robert Charles)
- Date: 1852