Book/Printed MaterialArticulating rights : nineteenth-century American women on race, reform, and the state Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Contributor: Parker, Alison M. (Alison Marie)
- Date: 2010
Book/Printed MaterialIn hell and the way out, a non-partisan, political hand-book. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: [Allen, Henry E]
- Date: 1899
View 1 Page
Book/Printed MaterialCan the South solve the Negro problem? Cover title. "From January number, McClure's magazine, 1903." Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. LC copy signed by author on p. . LAC ael 2019-04-11 no...
- Contributor: African American Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress) - Schurz, Carl
- Date: 1903
Book/Printed MaterialTrain's speeches in England, on slavery and emancipation: delivered in London, on March 12th, and 19th, ...
Train's great speeches in England on slavery and emancipation | Train's speeches on slavery, emancipation, and pardoning of traitors From the London American of March 12 and 19, 1862. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Train, George Francis - African American Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1862
Book/Printed MaterialThe Olivia letters; being some history of Washington city for forty years as told by the ... Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site and on the Internet Archive Web site.
- Contributor: Briggs, Emily Edson
- Date: 1906