Book/Printed MaterialAddress by Hon. Frederick Douglass, delivered in the Metropolitan A.M.E. Church, Washington, D.C., Tuesday, January 9th, ...
Lessons of the hour Speech by an agitated Douglass about the so-called "Negro problem" in the South. He is pessimistic about prospects for overcoming racial prejudice among southern whites and for securing full legal equality for...
- Contributor: Douglass, Frederick - Daniel Murray Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress) - Metropolitan A.M.E. Church (Washington, D.C.)
- Date: 1894
Book/Printed MaterialCan the South solve the Negro problem? Cover title. "From January number, McClure's magazine, 1903." Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. LC copy signed by author on p. . LAC ael 2019-04-11 no...
- Contributor: African American Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress) - Schurz, Carl
- Date: 1903
Book/Printed MaterialBible view of slavery. Signed: John H. Hopkins. Caption title. Also issued separately the same year. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- Contributor: African American Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress) - Hopkins, John Henry
- Date: 1863
Train's great speeches in England on slavery and emancipation | Train's speeches on slavery, emancipation, and pardoning of traitors From the London American of March 12 and 19, 1862. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Train, George Francis - African American Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1862
Book/Printed MaterialA Catalogue of books relating to American history (local and general); with a number of interesting ... Caption title. At head of title: New series, no. 10.
- Contributor: James, Davis L.
- Date: 1910