Book/Printed MaterialThe Niagara book First published in 1893. "First authentic mention of N.F." by Mark Twain (p. 215-235) was issued separately in 1904 under title: Extracts from Adam's diary. Cf. BAL 3437, 3480. Includes index. Also...
- Contributor: Twain, Mark - Howells, William Dean - Roy J. Friedman Mark Twain Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1901
Book/Printed MaterialSome torch bearers in Indiana, "Some of these sketches first appeared in the 'Centennial story hour' of the Sunday star."--Pref. "The name 'torch bearers' herein used applies to those who have shed luster upon Indiana by special...
- Contributor: National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection (Library of Congress) - Catt, Carrie Chapman - Dye, Charity
- Date: 1917
Book/Printed Material"The higher law," in its application to the Fugitive slave bill: a sermon on the duties ... Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: African American Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress) - Lord, John C. (John Chase) - Union Safety Committee
- Date: 1851
Train's great speeches in England on slavery and emancipation | Train's speeches on slavery, emancipation, and pardoning of traitors From the London American of March 12 and 19, 1862. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Train, George Francis - African American Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1862
Book/Printed MaterialProceedings of the Anti-Slavery Convention of American Women, held in Philadelphia. May 15th, 16th, 17th and ... This pamphlet helps to emphasize the relationship between abolitionism and women's rights.
- Contributor: Anti-Slavery Convention of American Women - National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection (Library of Congress) - Stone, Lucy
- Date: 1838