Book/Printed MaterialThe race problem. Williams reproduces two letters here. The first -- an open letter to the Chicago daily tribune -- protests the treatment of African Americans since the Civil War and asking when a so-called...
- Contributor: Daniel Murray Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress) - Candler, Allen D. (Allen Daniel) - Williams, Charles H. (Charles Halston)
- Date: 1899
Book/Printed MaterialA manual designed to accompany Linton's historical charts illustrating the discovery and colonization of America and ... Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Linton, S. E.
- Date: 1887
View 2 Pages
Book/Printed MaterialThe voters' handbook and political dictionary. A handy manual of up to date political information. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Wade, Stuart Charles
- Date: 1896
Book/Printed MaterialTrain's speeches in England, on slavery and emancipation: delivered in London, on March 12th, and 19th, ...
Train's great speeches in England on slavery and emancipation | Train's speeches on slavery, emancipation, and pardoning of traitors From the London American of March 12 and 19, 1862. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Train, George Francis - African American Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1862
View 1 Page
Book/Printed MaterialWhite and black; the outcome of a visit to the United States,
Bird's-eye view of the United States | Visit to the United States Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- Contributor: Campbell, George
- Date: 1879
Book/Printed MaterialTravels in South and North America. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Marjoribanks, Alexander
- Date: 1854
Book/Printed MaterialOur whole country; or, The past and present of the United States, historical and descriptive. In ...
Our whole country | Past and present of the United States, historical and descriptive Also available in digital form from the Library of Congress Web site.
- Contributor: Barber, John Warner - Howe, Henry
- Date: 1861
View 1 Page