Book/Printed MaterialA collection of thirty thousand names of German, Swiss, Dutch, French, Portuguese and other immigrants in ... Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Rupp, Israel Daniel - Ya Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1856
Book/Printed MaterialIn laudem Serenissimi Ferdinandi, Hispania[rum] Regis, Bethicae & regni Granatae obsidio victoria & triu[m]phus. Et De ...
De insulis in Mari Indico nuper inuentis | De insulis in Mari Indico nuper inventis / Christopher Columbus. Basle 1494 | Verardi Historiam Baeticam | Verardus In laudem Ferdinandi et De insulis Mari Indico. Basiliae. 1494 | In laudem Ferdinandi et De insulis Mari Indico. Basiliae. 1494 | De insulis nuper inventis / Columbus. Historia Baetica / Verardus Woodcut portrait on t.p.: Fernandus Rex Hispania[rum]. Imprint from colophon of Verardi title (p. ): 1494 Nihil sine causa, I.B. Includes an "uncorrected" edition of the Columbus letter, omitting Isabella in the...
- Contributor: Verardi, Carlo - Cosco, Leandro DI - Bergmann, Johann - Rosenwald, Lessing J. (Lessing Julius) - Columbus, Christopher - Otto Vollbehr Collection (Library of Congress) - John Boyd Thacher Collection (Library of Congress) - Jay I. Kislak Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1494
View 78 Pages
Book/Printed MaterialThe case of the German Protestant Churches settled in the Province of Pensylvania, and in North ... Imprint 3.; Franklin coll. 2. Available also through the Library of Congress web site in two forms: as facsimile page images and as full text in SGML. Printed Ephemera Collection; Portfolio 141,...
- Date: 1753
Law of Armed Conflict Documentary Supplement, 2012 LAW OF ARMED CONFLICT DOCUMENTARY SUPPLEMENT INTERNATIONAL AND OPERATIONAL LAW DEPARTMENT The United States Army Judge Advocate General's Legal Center and School Charlottesville, VA 2012 PREFACE The purpose of the Documentary Supplement...
- Contributor: International and Operational Law Department, the United States Army Judge Advocate Genral's Legal Center and School
- Date: 2012
Book/Printed MaterialHistorical materials in the John Fitzgerald Kennedy Library Includes index. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: John F. Kennedy Library - Whealan, Ronald E. - United States. National Archives and Records Administration
- Date: 2000
View 6 Pages
Book/Printed MaterialThe official letters of Alexander Spotswood, Lieutenant-Governor of the colony of Virginia, 1710-1722, now first printed ... Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- Contributor: Virginia. Lieutenant-Governor ( : Spotswood) - Spotswood, Alexander - Brock, R. A. (Robert Alonzo)
- Date: 1882
View 6 Pages
Book/Printed MaterialPapers from the Canadian archives, 1778-1783. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. The papers printed in v. 11 of the Collections are from the Haldimand collection and cover the period 1778-1783, while...
- Contributor: Public Archives of Canada - Haldimand, Frederick - State Historical Society of Wisconsin
- Date: 1888
View 1 Page
Book/Printed MaterialThree years in California [1846-1849] Walter Colton (1797-1851) of Vermont had a career as clergyman and journalist before sailing to California as naval chaplain of the Congress. In July 1846, Commodore Stockton named him alcalde of Monterey,...
- Contributor: Colton, Walter
- Date: 1850
Book/Printed MaterialTracts and other papers relating principally to the origin, settlement, and progress of the colonies in ... Vols. 3-4 printed by W. Q. Force. Vol. 1 was re-issued in 1839 as part of the first volume of Transactions of the American Historical Society. On verso of the special title-pages...
- Contributor: Force, Peter
- Date: 1836