Train's great speeches in England on slavery and emancipation | Train's speeches on slavery, emancipation, and pardoning of traitors From the London American of March 12 and 19, 1862. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Train, George Francis - African American Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1862
Book/Printed MaterialIn hell and the way out, a non-partisan, political hand-book. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: [Allen, Henry E]
- Date: 1899
View 1 Page
Book/Printed MaterialMemoirs and sketches of the life of Henry Robinson Pollard; an autobiography. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- Contributor: Pollard, Henry Robinson
- Date: 1923
View 2 Pages
Book/Printed MaterialThe Olivia letters; being some history of Washington city for forty years as told by the ... Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site and on the Internet Archive Web site.
- Contributor: Briggs, Emily Edson
- Date: 1906
Book/Printed MaterialPersia and the Persian question,
- Contributor: Curzon of Kedleston, George Nathaniel Curzon
- Date: 1892